Hey dolls! So I thought I’d post a mini recipe for my favourite breakfast at the moment and I’ve even included a non-vegan alternative.
- 1/2 large avocado, mashed
- 2-4 baby plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 rye crispbreads or 3 ricecakes
- garlic infused olive oil
- cayenne pepper
- sea salt
Optional extra (if you’re not vegan)
- 4 slices of halloumi grilled
- Top the rye crispbread with the mashed avocado evenly.
- Drizzle the garlic infused oil over the avocado.
- Sprinkle the sea salt and cayenne pepper on top.
- Add the sliced baby plum tomatoes.
- For the non-vegan alternative add the halloumi first then top with everything else.
- Plate up and enjoy!
Well today is my mums birthday and it couldn’t have been a nicer day it appears that Spring has arrived with the Easter weekend and the weather is finally reflecting that. Today is my mum’s birthday and it has been a beautiful hot sunny day with hardly any clouds. It’s the first day of the year It has felt warm enough to leave the house without a jacket or coat.
I had stayed over the night as I’d come over on Sunday for dinner with the family and had stayed over so I would get to see her on her birthday. We chilled in the morning as she felt a little tender from her evening out on Sunday (she and my stepdad went out to a Northern Soul night) she decided that she wanted to watch a Disney film and chose an absolute classic “The Emperors New Groove” love it. Then after a couple of group selfies later we all went out to the pub to watch the football.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday momma bear.