Hey dolls! So I thought I’d post a mini recipe for my favourite breakfast at the moment and I’ve even included a non-vegan alternative.
- 1/2 large avocado, mashed
- 2-4 baby plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 rye crispbreads or 3 ricecakes
- garlic infused olive oil
- cayenne pepper
- sea salt
Optional extra (if you’re not vegan)
- 4 slices of halloumi grilled
- Top the rye crispbread with the mashed avocado evenly.
- Drizzle the garlic infused oil over the avocado.
- Sprinkle the sea salt and cayenne pepper on top.
- Add the sliced baby plum tomatoes.
- For the non-vegan alternative add the halloumi first then top with everything else.
- Plate up and enjoy!