Hey dolls! I’ve really been loving juices and smoothies recently and this is definitely my favourite juice at the moment and will probably be my signature drink for summer.
- fresh mango, chopped (I used about a quarter of a mango)
- coconut water
- beetroot juice (I love Cawston Press radiant roots)
- ice cubes
- chop up your mango into smallish chunks
- put a couple of ice cubes into your blender
- fill up about a third of the way with the beetroot juice
- then top up with the coconut water making sure you leave enough space to add the fresh mango pieces.
- add the mango chunks
- blend until completely smooth
- pour over ice, add a straw and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this juice as much as I do.