Hey dolls! September has been a pretty crazy month, I turned 28, I travelled through Europe, I ate a lot, I drank a lot and I spent a lot of money treating myself to some new clothes and bits and bobs. I wanted to do a quick post about some of the things I’ve been loving this month.
- Justin Bieber… I cannot tell you how ashamed I am to admit this but I have been loving Mr Bieber’s new music particularly ‘What do you mean?’ I think I listened to it three time s and I could sing along perfectly so it’s beem stuck in my head quite a lot. This wasn’t helped by one of the girls on my European tour being a huge belieber and playing his music all the time. But in all seriousness if the rest of his new album is as good as what’s been released then I may reluctantly become a belieber too.
- Vogue… I enjoy a read of a vogue magazine as much as the next girl but while I was on my travels I decided to purchase a vogue from a few of the countries I visited, I think my favourite was the Italian vogue. I noticed whilst looking through each one that Europeans are very liberal with nudity where as we are real prudes in the UK which was really refreshing to see.
- The One… I love perfume and my absolute favourite has been Dolce & Gabbana The One for the last 3 or 4 months. I just cannot get enough of it. It’s such a sexy fragrance and it’s the most ‘grown up’ fragrance I own so I always feel really sophisticated when I wear it.
- No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil… I have oily skin and I have been very hesitant to put oil on my face but I originally tried the body shop’s oil in serum at night and I really started to see a difference in my skin and in August I went to a No7 beauty launch for the 80th anniversary and I decided to take the plunge and purchase the replenishing facial oil. I’ve noticed a change in the condition of my skin, it feels plumper and softer. My breakouts have reduced (except during those annoying hormonal times) and my skin looks and feel a lot less oil throughout the day.
- Sephora Soothing Cleansing Milk… I bought this while I was in Paris this month and I love it. It removes all my make up and makes my skin feel really soft, it doesn’t dry my skin out or feel greasy like some cleansers can. It’s made me want to purchase a lot more Sephora products.
- Essie nail polish… I recently purchased a twin set of nail polish from Essie from the limited edition seasonal range ‘cosy up in cashmere’ the shades are ‘wrap me up’ and ‘comfy in cashmere’ I’ve been wearing one shade on my toes and the other on my fingers. They’re beautiful shades for autumn as they’re quite different to shades I’d normally wear.
- Origins ‘out of trouble’ face mask… I’ve been a huge fan of this Origins mask for years. It is one of my holy grail products as it has saved me from bad skin days more times than I can remember as having oily skin I am prone to breakouts which sucks. But while I was away though the food I ate was amazing it was not great for my diet and as a result my skin suffered so as soon as I got back to the UK I had to use this beauty and my skin has cleared up quite a bit after using it twice over the last week and a half.
- Travelling through Europe… I visited 6 countries and I absolutely loved it. My favourite places were Interlaken & Amsterdam. I still adored everywhere else I visited but those two places definitely stood out for me and I definitely want to go back.