Hey dolls! Sorry it’s really late but I was nominated to take part in the 11 things tag by Cerysmai and I’m delighted to do it as I love a god tag post.
1) If you could change one aspect of your life i.e. career, hairstyle. What would you change?
If I could change one aspect of my life it would definitely be my career, I would love to work in marine conservation in some tropical paradise, I want to save the world one dolphin, whale & sea turtle at a time.
2) What items are in your bag?
My bag is what I like to call an organised mess, or what anyone else would call a bomb site but at the moment it has my iphone charger, a book (currently eat pray love), house keys, purse, my inhalers, sunglasses, lip balm (or sometimes a MAC lipstick), spare hair grips, hand cream, compact mirror, setting powder or blotting paper depending on the time of year, headphones, pen, note pad, handgel, pain killers/hayfever tablets, bottle of water and usually my lunch.
3) Where do you prefer to write your blogs?
I generally tend to write my blogs in my bedroom though I had been known to make notes and even the odd post when I used to catch the bus. Sometimes I make notes while I’m at work during my lunch hour.
4) Where has been your favourite holiday?
My absolute favourite holiday was last year when I went to Italy. It was the first time I travelled on my own and it definitely won’t be the last. I had a fantastic time, met some amazing people, ate some great food and basked in the historic beauty that is Rome & Pompeii.
5) What was your favourite blog post?
I think my favourite blog post has to be my favourite breakfast recipe. I love writing food posts especially if it’s something I love making. I love getting feedback from people who have tried the recipes I put up.
6) Do you know any other languages?
Unfortunately I’m only fluent in English though I know the odd word and phrase in a couple of languages.
7) What is one thing you always forget when leaving the house?
Nine times out of 10 I will have forgotten my phone charger, though once I actually left without my phone. It was a horrific experience as I can’t cope without my phone.
8) What do you do to relax?
I listen to music, I love reading, window shopping, I love a good yoga class I’ve recently decided to start meditating. I just love anything I can get lost in; my life is pretty complicated so distractions from that are always welcome.
9) Can you play a musical instrument?
I used to play the flute, the keyboard, the recorder (though I’m pretty sure everyone learns that at primary school), my ex taught me how to play the guitar and I have briefly played the violin. Though unfortunately I don’t play anything anymore.
10) What kind of stuff do you blog about?
I blog about pretty much everything, fashion, beauty, food, and lifestyle.
11) How often do you post?
I try to post once a week though it’s probably more like once a fortnight.
- If you were going to buy a one way ticket somewhere which country would you travel to?
- Which fragrance are you currently obsessed with?
- What’s the one thing you can’t leave the house without? (not including the obious e.g phone, keys etc)
- What book is currently on your bedside table?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would your food of choice be?
- Who’s your favourite blogger/youtuber at the moment?
- When you’re having a bad skin day what is your holy grail product to combat it?
- When do you find is the best time to write blog posts?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could learn a new skill what would it be?
- If you could only keep one item of make up what would it be?
I look forward to seeing your answers ladies. Please leave a comment if there are any other tags you’d like me to do.