Hey dolls! Well as you may have noticed the weather has become real crappy. Cold, wet and dismal and all it makes me want to do is have a bunch of cozy evenings all wrapped up with a film or a good to series on Netflix. But first things first…. Cozy food! So I’ve felt a little bit meh today so I decided to make some mini pancakes as I love a bit of comfort food. I realise the only Christmassy thing about these pancakes is really the garnish I added the cute watermelon star from Marks and Spencer’s Christmas food range, they’re beautiful and so tasty.
You will need:
- Self raising flour
- Soya milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- 1 medium egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Maple syrup
- Fruit (I used M&S jewelled watermelon stars they’re so cute)
- Add equal measures of self raising flour and soya milk to a bowl and whisk together (my mixture made 10 mini pancakes).
- Once the mixture is smooth add the egg and vanilla extract then whisk into the mixture.
- Heat a small frying pan with a small amount of oil (I prefer to use coconut oil).
- Add two table spoons of the batter to the frying pan and smooth out with the back of the spoon. Once the batter starts to bubble it’s ready to turn over.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- To garnish I drizzled maple syrup over my pancakes then sprinkled some pomegranate seeds and blueberries over and added a water melon star.