Hey dolls! I recently saw the Christmas tag on Orange Owl Diaries and I knew I had to do it as I think tags are so much fun.
- What’s your favourite Christmas film?
I have a couple of favourites; ‘The Muppets Christmas Carol’, ‘How the Grinch stole Christmas’ and ‘Robbie the reindeer Hooves of fire’. But my all time favourite has got to be ‘The Flintstone’s Christmas’.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’ve had one that I can remember. I think it was 2010 and it snowed for a week straight which I didn’t enjoy but it did make Christmas feel more magical.
- Where do you usually spend you holiday?
With my family. We open presents, eat good food, get merry and have a great time.
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have two. The Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ and The Puppini Sisters ‘Jingle Bells’. They always get me feeling Christmassy.
- Do you open any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes absolutely! We always open one small present on Christmas Eve night.
- Can you name all Santa’s reindeer?
Erm… Not without Google but I guess I could give it a go….
Donner, Dasher, Dancer, Blitzen, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Vixen… And Rudolph.
Ooosh! I guess I can name them all.
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
Every year we get dolled up Christmas day and this year I have a gorgeous outfit planned.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
100% fake. They’re so much easier to look after plus re-useable so bonus.
- What is your all time favourite Christmas food/sweet or treat?
My favourite food is definitely the stuffing. My step nan makes this incredible sausage and chestnut stuffing. This will be the first year I won’t be eating it (insert sad face here).
- Do you like giving or receiving presents better?
This is a difficult question as I enjoy both. However I tend to put a lot of thought into presents so I do love watching people open their gifts and seeing their reactions.
- What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
When I was in my teens my mom bought me a dvd player and I remember crying when I opened it. It was such a great day.
- What would your dream place to visit for the holiday?
I’d love to go to New York for Christmas. I think it would be magical.
- Are you a pro present wrapper or d you fail miserably?
No-one can best me and my wrapping skills. I have strong wrapping game.
- Most memorable holiday moment?
Spending my first Christmas away from home with my no ex boyfriends family. It was bizarre because it was so different to Christmas with family.
- What made you realise the truth about Santa?
Well I am one of those people who prefer to keep the magic alive. I think it’s important to do that so I will always be one of those people who say’s he’s real.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? If so do you stick to them?
Every single year I make a resolution and every single year I find it difficult to stick to them. Fingers crossed for 2016 though.
- What makes the holiday special for you?
I genuinely love everything about it. I feel like a giddy little child I get so excited about it. But I seriously love the food. Why is Christmas food so good???
Much love and stay cozy,