Hey dolls, so today I’m doing a little recipe post for all my meat eating friends. I recently made a beautiful Thai red curry and I wanted to share it with all of you.
- Coconut milk
- Red curry paste
- Chicken breasts
- Green and red bell peppers
- Baby sweetcorn
- Green beans (chopped)
- Oil (I used coconut oil)
- Jasmine rice
- Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a wok or large pan.
- Add the diced chicken breast and cook through
- Add the coconut milk and 1 teaspoon of curry paste (or to taste) and stir thoroughly so paste is completely mixed.
- Add the vegetables and simmer until veg are softened but still have a little crunch to them (nobody likes soggy vegetables).
- Boil rice in a separate pan until fluffy.
- Plate up and enjoy!