Hey dolls! I’m really enjoying being in the kitchen at the moment so I thought I’d share another recipe with you.
- Two slices of bread (wholewheat preferably but white is fine too)
- 1 large avocado
- 3 or 4 mushrooms sliced thick
- Small knob of salted butter or 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce with 1tsp olive oil for cooking the mushrooms
- Pop the sliced bread into your toaster.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- In a small pan heat the salted butter until it starts melting. Or add the oil and soy sauce to a pan on a low heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook through.
- Once the toast is done spread the avocado on before adding the mushrooms on top.
- Slice your toast and enjoy!