- Thick sliced bread
- almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
- 2 egg whites (1 yolk)
- cinnamon (to your taste)
- 1 banana (sliced)
- agave necter
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Whisk the eggs and almond milk together.
- Dip your bread in making sure both sides are coated.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan
- Once heated add the bread to the pan, make sure bread is golden before turning and repeating on the other side.
- Once both sides are golden plate up and add the slice banana, drizzle in some agave necter and sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top to finish.