Hey dolls! So obviously you’re aware from my last bloody that I’m in hospital so you’re potentially going to be inundated with random posts during my stay as I’m hoping it will be easy for me to write while I’m here.
Anyway I was scrolling through my pictures and came across a beautiful king prawn linguine that I made a few weeks ago and I thought why not post the recipe for you all to try.
- Raw King prawns
- Cherry or plum tomatoes
- Garlic oil
For the sauce
- Chilli flakes (to your preference)
- Tinned tomatoes
- Clove of garlic crushed
- So you’ll want to make the sauce first. Put the tinned tomatoes, chilli flakes (this is really to your taste if you prefer spicier then add more but I used 1tsp) and a crushed clove of garlic into a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add the tomato sauce to a saucepan and simmer on a low heat.
- Into a separate saucepan full of boiling water add your linguine and cook through.
- In a frying pan add a small amount of garlic oil. Once the pan has been heated add your prawns and cook through until pink and delicious.
- Drain your pasta it put it back into the original pan.
- Take the sauce off the heat and add it to the pasta and mix well.
- Next prepare your fresh veg (slice your tomatoes in half and rinse your spinach.
- Add these to the pasta and mix, the spinach will begin to wilt which is fine.
- Finally add your king prawns and stir in to coat them in the sauce before serving.
- Plate up as desired and enjoy!