For the salad
- Mixed leaf greens (or use any type of lettuce you prefer)
- Half a red bell pepper, sliced
- Half an orange bell pepper, sliced
- Baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cucumber, sliced
- avocado, sliced
- Celery, sliced
- Chicken breast, cut into slices or chunks
- Halloumi sliced
- Quorn chicken slices (veggie option)
- Quinoa or pasta (optional)
For the dressing
- Wholegrain mustard
- Virgin olive oil
- Take sure all the vegetables are washed then pop them in a large serving bowl and mix together.
- Take your chicken and cook on a griddle pan or in a small frying pan with a small amount of oil (I use rice bran oil or rapeseed oil).
- Once you’ve cooked the chicken use the same pan to cook the halloumi.
- To make the dressing in a small bowl add two tablespoons of wholegrain mustard 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix together.
- Add the chicken and halloumi to the salad then drizzle the dressing over the salad before serving.